Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of contacting us (including, but not limited to, email addresses, contact telephone number and names)
- any other information that you send to us
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- contact you in regards to services offered
- publish information about you on the website, with granted permission
- In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights
Securing your data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.